Passenger In-Ground Hydraulic
Alliance In-Ground Hydro: The jack is located directly under the platform, in the ground. The jack is protected from the ground using a PVC liner.
- Material cost is less expensive than other elevators.
- This is the easiest to install and is available in low capacity as well as high capacity applications.
- Heavy freight carsvare typically always in-ground.
- The jack is located underground and oil contamination is possible, although rare. A PVC liner provide protection between the cylinder and soil.
- Drilling a jack hole can be expensive, depending upon the ground conditions.
- Requires drilling deep hole for hydraulic jack.
- Requires 4 ft deep pit or greater.
- Requires ceiling height on upper landing of at least 150”
- Typical capacity of 2100 lbs to 5000 lbs. Larger capacity available
- Travel speed up to 150 feet per minute.